Sunday 30 July
Adults (over 14 years): £2.50
Ipswich Wheels 2017
In the beautiful setting of Chantry Park, Ipswich Wheels 2017 celebrates all wheeled motion through the ages from the classics to modern vehicles.
Ipswich Wheels is a show for all ages with fantastic displays, top class stunt acts in the main arena (sponsored by Basepoint Business Centre, Ipswich), fun fair and stalls, the emphasis is on public interaction to enjoy the vehicles and make some memories on a wonderful day out.
Main Arena Programme:
- 10:20 am Welcome to Wheels, the Worshipful Mayor of Ipswich
- 10:30 am Paul Swift Precision Driving Team
- 11:30 am Bolddog Lings Motorcycle Stunt Team
- 12:30 pm Slingshot – Make some noise!
- 1:30 pm Stock Car/ Banger Parade
- 2:15 pm Paul Swift Precision Driving Team
- 3:15 pm Bolddog Lings Motorcycle Stunt Team
- 4:15 pm Slingshot car crush – The Crushing Finale!
- Main Ring Stunt Performances
- Mini Monster Truck Ride
- Nitro Cars Arena Display
- Motor Bikes
- Ipswich Transport Museum
- Steam Engines
- Truck Display
- Fun Fair
- Classic Cars
- Emergency Service Vehicles Display
Admission on the gate: £2.50 Adults, Children under 14 free.
Blue Badge parking on the park via Hadleigh Road IP2 0DP. Public parking (non Blue Badge holders) available at the Park and Ride, London Road IP8 3TQ.
Want to take part?
If you would like to be part of this event and have a special vehicle or motorbike you would like to display, we would love to hear from you. Please follow this link to complete your application and we’ll be in touch with more details.
If you are a stallholder or sponsor and would like to be part of this event, please get in touch via our contact page