Information for Stallholders
Whether you’re a small business looking to sell your quality products or a charity wanting to offer advice and information on the work you do, we want you to join us in making each event one to remember! Ipswich Borough Council hosts and homes a range of events that attract audiences of 240,000 throughout the year. This enables you to engage directly with the public and share what you have to offer with a large, local audience.
Coronavirus (Covid-19) Update:
Ipswich Borough Council’s summer events programme is due to make a long-awaited return this August with a series of smaller events. Further announcements about our larger outdoor summer events will be made at a later date.
Although we are excited to host some smaller outdoor events this summer the difficult decision to cancel the following events has been made; Ipswich Music Day, Global Rhythm, One Big Multicultural Festival. It is our firm intention that these popular events will return in 2022.
Other events – organised by third parties – are not affected by this announcement.
Read full update at www.ipswich.gov.uk
Applications for our 2021 events
All events mentioned are subject to change and are based on the latest Government guidance relating to outdoor events;
Family Fun Days
Held within the 6 weeks school holidays these events attracts a family audience and cater to between 3-5,000 across the course of the day. Those applying need to be free to attend all three dates:
• Friday 6th August, Bourne Park – 12-4pm
• Wednesday 11th August, Holywells Park – 12-4pm
• Wednesday 25th August, Chantry Park – 12-4pm
Catering and refreshments businesses please contact our team directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in becoming a stallholder at an one of our events next year please email your interest to email@example.com, so that we can add you to our contact lists and get in touch with you when the dates are released. A list of our usual event programme includes:
• Holi Festival – Smaller event usually held in March / early April
• Ipswich Music Day – Large event held in Christchurch Park on the first Sunday in July
• Indian Summer Mela – Medium sized event held on the second Sunday in July
• Ipswich Maritime Festival – Large event held on the Waterfront in August
• Family Fun Days – Between 3-5 smaller events held within school holidays on a range of Ipswich parks, mostly during the 6 week summer holiday
For any queries, please contact our Events Team on firstname.lastname@example.org